Why the South Chicago Chamber?
Being a South Chicago Chamber member allows your business access to numerous networking events, small business workshops, and assistance with economic and business development. We offer lots of advertising opportunities for your business during our numerous events throughout the year! We make it our mission to help promote your business and send and drive traffic your way! We are here to serve you and offer helpful resources to help your business thrive!
Why Join a Chamber?
Chambers of Commerce are stronger than ever, By joining, you get members-only perks, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities, and a whole lot of exposure for yourself and your organization. Get on board and see the difference!
- Networking: It is not just who you know, it’s who others know. Networking is powerful.
- Visibility: Stand out and get noticed in your community.
- Learning: Get a competitive edge over non-members with exclusive training opportunities on a variety of hot topics.
- Credibility: Raise your reputation through membership.
- Have a Voice: Gain a say in what happens in government through the Chamber advocacy efforts.
- Discounts: Increase your purchasing power through members-only discounts and perks.
Customize your membership package to best fit your business’s needs!
Levels include Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum & Diamond. Benefits will very based on level selected.
25% off of every level is available for non-profits.
- “2017” Member window placard
- Opportunity to display SCCC window placard and e-placard on business window and/or website
- Special Listing in SCCC online directory with link to your website (if applicable)
- Posting of your events, promotions, and news on the new SCCC website and social media sites
- Member login access to our website to post hot deals, job opportunities, and manage account online
- Framed SCCC member certificate for display in your business
- Complimentary half-page ad in annual Educator’s Dinner and Membership Banquet ad books
- Complimentary full-page add in annual Educator’s Dinner and Membership Banquet ad books
- Complimentary banner ad on the new SCCC website
- Complimentary street pole banner with your business name
- Member-only access to SCCC’s Business Resource Center (printing, copies, fax, digital marketing design, etc.)
- Opportunity to display promotional materials (brochure, flyers, business cards, ect.) in SCCC office
- Exclusive referrals to your business from the chamber office/staff and introduction to other members via email during events
- Complimentary admission to small business development workshops
- Introduction to Community Leaders and Elected Officials
- Breakfast meeting with Elected Officials
- Volunteer opportunities on committees and at events
- Complimentary admission to quarterly business-to-business networking events
- Guaranteed logo on marketing material of at least one Chamber event
- Access to SCCC Discount Program such as Waddell & Reed (financial advisors), Our Neighborhood Times Newspaper, Family Dental Care, Warehouse Direct, etc.